Impregnate

IMPREGNATE

The issue of our kind impregnating a victim is yet another tool that exists within our manipulative toolkit to enable us to achieve our aims. I daresay some of you may find it abhorrent and reprehensible that such an act as conception and the bringing forth of new life should also fall within our repertoire of machinations. Others of you will not be surprised, long-used to the notion that nothing is off limits to us. Everything is in play. As ever,the issue of impregnation and the forthcoming birth is very much something that is relevant to our kind and as ever, I provide you with the truth of how it is regarded by our kind, no matter how unpalatable it may be.

There are several ways in which the act of conception, pregnancy and the issue of children are used to further our dark agendas.

1. The Promise

The promise to give you children at the early stage of the relationship is always done with a view to ensuring that you succumb to our seduction. See how committed we are to you? We want to have children with you. You. Nobody else. What other commitment underlines and reinforces the strength of our desire to you? The joining of two people in love and creating new life together is the epitome of commitment. How your eyes fill with joyous tears and that look of spreading delight crosses your face when you realise that this wonderful, brilliant and magnificent person wants to have children with you. Whether it is impregnating you or us bearing your child, this promise is readily wheeled out in order to clinch the deal. What you should also have regard to that expressing a desire to make you pregnant/become pregnant by you is actually all about reinforcing our dominance over you. From the male narcissistic perspective, the act of having you take our seed deep inside of you, subjugated to our desire to create new life underlines our power. You are not only allowing us to enter your most private of places but you are allowing us to deposit our very essence there as well. To us this is the ultimate act of conquest. We have vanquished all resistance and there, deep in your sacred and intimate place we have placed ourselves. From the female perspective, the act of becoming pregnant by you underlines how we have subsumed you into us. We have engulfed you and drawn that which defines you into our very deepest of places. We have similarly conquered you.

Not only is this promise made early in the seduction, it will be made irrespective of existing children we may have and that you may have. In our minds they are all just tests demonstrating our fertility for this most supreme of acts, the union of you and I. If we are considerably younger than you and you are female, aware of the ticking of the biological clock this promise of wanting to impregnate you will be used as a golden carrot to dangle in front of you. You are on the cusp of being barren, sterile years may well beckon and here we are, youthful, virile, fertile ready to not only give you our perfect love but to offer that perfect love by way of impregnating you. It is a powerful and irresistible promise which many find exhilarating and captivating. Add to this mix any existing issues in terms of trying to conceive or give birth and this vulnerability will be exploited even further. We want to give you what you want, only because it will give us what we want.

This promise will be launched at you from early on and will initially seem like a loving and romantic comment to make, but it is one that is borne out of the need to dominate and conquer and is a promise that will be made good for the second reason.

1. Binding

There is no better way to bind you to us than the issue of children. The creation of children means that you are far less likely (and indeed in many cases unable) to escape us. You want the perfect image of a family and with someone who has arrived with such a glorious love for you, who better than us to have children with? We know that because as an empathic person you will dedicate yourself to their upbringing and therefore allow us reduce our own involvement save when it suits us. As you know, when you need support we are invariably found to be lacking. We choose having children as a means of tying you tight to us, ensuring you will provide plenty of fuel for us and have a huge obstacle in your way when it comes to trying to escape us. We have no desire to have children with you because of anything to do with you. We are using you as an incubator. We are like the insect which arrives and lays its eggs in another host causing them to do all the hard work. Once those eggs hatch you will be consumed, cast aside, just as that insect would with the empty husk of the carrier whose role has been completed. You are an appliance that supplies fuel. You are an appliance which is there to carry our offspring leaving us free to cultivate other fuel sources. You will receive little or no help from us, or be doted on, dependent on whether the pregnancy remains in the golden period. Whichever it is we expect you to bring forth our issue without complication or problem because these children are required for the third and fourth reasons.

1. Pawns

What better device to use as a means of triangulation than one’s own children? These pawns are used in the ongoing competition with you.

“I love you more than mummy, you know that don’t you?”

“I’m your favourite aren’t I?”

“Let’s not tell daddy about this.”

“Mummy doesn’t really love you, but I do.”

Such utterances are issued in order to ensure that the children understand who is their master and commander. They will be used to provide us with fuel as they find themselves to our manipulations also but more than anything else they are a necessary and brilliant device that is used to triangulate with you.

“I will let you but daddy won’t.”

“Isn’t Mummy grumpy today?”

“Here, take this money but don’t tell your mother.”

“Aren’t you happy you look just like me?”

Your parenting of these children will be questioned. What you once did so well, will become the subject of scrutiny and criticism. Any perceived failure on the part of the advancement of these children – in education, popularity, sport and social competence – will be laid at your door. You have failed them. This heartless and savage criticism, attacking your competency as a parent is a fantastic method of causing you to spill fuel. All the while to the outside world we will appear the doting dad, the marvellous mother, the perfect parent. Little does the façade reveal of the tyrannical reign that emerges behind that closed door. The tears and sobbing never cross the threshold.

1. Legacy

We wish to live forever. Someone as brilliant as ourselves deserves this and children provide the ideal conduit for securing that legacy. Our magnificence lives on through the accomplishments and achievements of children.

“He gets his brains from me.”

“Yes I was a champion sprinter as well.”

“He has inherited my artistic side.”

“I always knew he would follow me into the profession.”

“It is in the good genes I gave her; I always knew she would be a brilliant swimmer.”

The child never achieves anything. We caused those achievements. The credit will always be hoovered up by us. Sucking the admiration and fuel from onlookers as we grasp the glory and seize it for ourselves. We never give credit to anybody else and we make no adjustment to this selfishness with our children. They are just a further extension of ourselves. We attached you to us as an extension but we actually created these extensions, that is how powerful we consider ourselves to be.

We believe that children are the future.

Our future.

15 thoughts on “Impregnate

1. DoForLuv says:

I’ve met this new person that targeted me on my social media he did send me a request and I was instantly crushing on him I’ve never had that happen before me having a crush to my surprise he shot his shot immediately and later I figured out he was adding me on all my accounts. Was trying to get to know a lot about me. He did everything so I would come to him and one day I went this is all in one week. We had so much fun just like our online conversations. But he has some scary dark Humor very alarming we make fun of each other a lot and he says act tough I’ll rape you I told him that’s wrong don’t say that he goes there is positive rape very veryyy alarming. The other” joke” he made because I’ve asked when he goes away to a different country again ,because he is professional athlete wich he replied on idk I just got back why ? I replied to tease him you see I already want to get rid of you he replied talk tough until you will see 9 months later. He keeps talking about making babies as well. I haven’t slept with him. But I think he has a weak facade and this is article is a great example of his thought process.

Idk why I’m still talking to him he must be a Upper Lesser and Somatic for sure. I haven’t been able to talk to anyone about my bad decision. Because everyone is in trouble and have to help them right now. I just had to write it down.

2. ava101 says:

HG,
    how can a narc who

a) never wanted children and
    b) is a super orderly control and neat freak, who can’t tolerate a bread crumb or a dirty cup, or one thing out of place,

after binding a woman by impregnating her, afterwards bear the mess and noise, children make?! How would he deal with the uhm dirtier parts? (plus a cat).

And he does complain about having to look after them for 1 day a week….

It is called black and white thinking. That person and all that surrounds her is painted white, therefore the narcissist will tolerate it.

Until of course, he no longer will.

1. ava101 says:

Thank you, HG. It’s been 4 years though.
        They had been to lol counselling, and then uhm “discovered their love again”.
        So a narc can bear disorder and not complete control when person is painted white? He never tolerated even my shoes in the hallway.

2. Asp Emp says:

Ava101, “(plus a cat)”. I am amused, the cat gets ‘bracketed’ 🙂

1. ava101 says:

Well, I didn’t want to add the cat to children directly. ;P
        But believe me, he’s the kind if person to torture a cat not look after it, 0 compassion for animals. (Would be beneath him though to really torture it).
        He did nothing but complain about children around him before, and never wanted any, esp nit after babysitting in an emergency.
        So it puzzles me – – putting on the mask if a family guy all of a sudden is one thing / but really putting up with it – even with all his escapes, how does he do it.

1. Asp Emp says:

Ava101, some people just do not like animals, I am not a cat ‘fan’ myself. One weekend, many years ago, I went to stay with friends who had 3 cats and my dog chased them down the garden, I just started laughing. I tried to call her back but she was a terrier cross but did not actually harm animals, it was purely the chase. (The ‘inner’ me was like ‘Go girl’) then I turn around to my friend and I ‘apologised’ for my dog’s treatment of their cats. LOL.

I had no issue with my friend’s children but found them ‘overwhelming’ at times, especially when they were running around shouting for ages – pushing my ‘tolerance’ levels a bit, I can ‘manage’ for a while but then it gets a bit too much. What is interesting though, my friends would ‘step’ in and request the children to ‘tone’ it down or go play somewhere else.

There was one set of parents that left their children to it and not ‘reining’ them in, especially when it was in a public place – lack of consideration for other people around, as if there was an ‘element’ of satisfaction, knowing that other people were ‘upset’. The children were over 8 years old.

Yet, the parents would make a “public show” of it, ie photos ‘galore’ on FB, going everywhere with the children. At home, not really ‘engaging’ with the children as such.

Going back to the cat, in my personal opinion, cats do not really ‘offer’ as much as a dog can (less ‘excitement’, interaction etc).

3. ArdeaCinerea says:

My narc told me he had impregnated two of his exes but they both chose to have abortions, he spoke of this as if it was the great tragedy of his life. He also supposedly had a history of STDs and multiple other pregnancy scares with other women. I asked jokingly how can one guy be involved in so many accidents and he replied (in a surprised tone) that people who understand the overwhelming power of sexual desire don’t use condoms or contraception (therefore implying I was a killjoy for thinking about it). I wonder if manipulation about contraception/safe sex is a narc trait?

Anybody can manipulate, but it is done most of all by my kind and that would include using the issue of contraception and safe sex as means of manipulation.

4. jasmin says:

I even experienced projection here.
    -you made sure to get pregnant to catch me – smart move’ (or something similar to that).

5. Rebecca says:

HG,
    Well written,as always accurate and informative. The subject, however makes me want to pull up the drawbridge, flood the moat and release the crocodiles. You can guess what I mean here. 🙃

6. Wendy says:

I have commented on this before but for the benefit of newcomers to this blog I will tell this story again. I am a very “young” 53 year old woman who has two grown daughters ages 36 and 24 years old. I have five grandchildren between the two of them. When I met my ex narc it was a whirlwind romance and of course the lovebombing was intoxicating.

In the course of just a few months under his spell he started talking about wanting to have a son. He then began to tell how much he wanted ME to have his child. Mind you, I am well past child bearing years and with five grandchildren I have NO desire to have children!! Within weeks this man had me ALMOST convinced to have in-vitro fertilization so that I could “give” him the son he always wanted!! I was literally researching this day and night! Lol!

So, I’m telling this story again so that anyone considering this will step back and take a long hard look at what they are considering! These narcs have a power over us that is unbelievable! For some reason I was given a very enlightened indication that this was a farce on his part and thank God above I was able to unlatch from his bond at the time!

I will say at that time I was weak so it was not in my own strength and I can honestly attribute it to my faith in a higher power, one that I call Jehovah who delivered me from this evil snare!

Thinking about the fact that I could be barefoot and pregnant again at age 53 gives me such horrific thoughts that I would fling myself off of a cliff had this been reality!! Lol JK, but for real it would be the end of me! 😂

1. Asp Emp says:

Wendy, that is some comment, some experience for you. It is good that you shared it for others to read. You reminded me of HG’s article https://narcsite.com/2021/12/12/something-does-not-feel-right-9/ (apologies if you have seen it already).

1. Wendy says:

Asp Emp, thanks. I thought it might be useful for someone to share my experience.

This is an example of the extreme addiction to the narcissist and how we can be so brainwashed to do the most incredible things!

I have not read that article so thanks for sharing. I will read it this evening.

Happy Friday! 😊

2. WhoCares says:

Wendy,

I appreciate this story that you shared again, as I didn’t catch it the first time. I appreciate it also because there is a lot of honesty in it. I am not a young mom myself, so I have some understanding.

If I honestly reflect on where my brain was, back in the formal relationship, and the so-called “evidence” that made me consider that my son’s father had the capacity to be a *good* dad – it’s pretty sketchy.

I do believe the gaps were filled in by some fantasy I was envisioning in my head – but I couldn’t see it at the time and/or chose to ignore the evidence that countered that vision.

50 Future Fakes