Fury

Why does he lash out at you, abuse, assault and insult?

Why do you get ignored and cold-shouldered?

Why does he walk off and disappear?

Here is the answer.

By understanding fury, what causes it and what purpose it serves you will unlock a fundamental element of the narcissistic dynamic.

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

ALSO AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK

60 thoughts on “Fury

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

Librarian K or HG, I asked a question a couple of days ago re Thomas Hamilton and id like to re-read HGs answer but I have no idea where this was and I never receive notifications from wp.

I’d be extremely grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

HG, in relation to that I’d also like to ask, if I may, about the high school shootings which are sadly all too common in the US.

Those who do the shootings are someone’s portrayed as ‘loners’, someone on the receiving end of bullying perhaps.

Some people theorise that it wss the bullying which lead to this and in essence there’s some truth in that.

Would it be the case that most/all are Ns who lack charisma and therefore do not receive the fuel they believe they’re entitled to?

Bullying is negative fuel, but is Challenge Fuel. The response through violence is an attempt to assert control once again.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Thank you. Just a couple of lines from you and it all makes perfect sense. Thank you

Ah, the power of a couple of lines eh?

1. alexissmith2016 says:

hahahha I’ve never tried it!

What? Writing? You should.

3. Alexissmith2016 says:

Hahaha you’re on top form today HG!

I’m obliged.

2. K says:

Alexissmith2016
      Is this the one?

HG Tudor
      MAY 7, 2019 AT 20:41
      Not an empath. Narcissist. He had an ongoing battle with various groups concerning his belief he was being smeared by them. He also operated boys’ camps which invited question in terms of conduct. There is too much detail to explain in a comment but in essence as time went on, his fuel matrix foundered and therefore he was nowhere near as fuelled as he should be, so that any wounding would tip him into a position of serious ignited fury. This also meant that his inherent paranoia as a narcissist was more prevalent, if you will, it made itself none over and over and pushed him to respond in an extreme manner.

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

Awww thanks K!

Literally how do you keep tabs on all of this?

1. K says:

My pleasure, Alexissmith2016!
          Psssst…don’t tell a soul but a donut a day does the trick! Honestly, I just have a knack for finding things.

2. foolme1time says:

Hahaha! Oh K! 🤗🙃

1. K says:

foolme1time
      Ha ha ha…I must have tried 25 different usernames before I found one that worked!!! I was so getting pissed off! Ha ha ha…

1. foolme1time says:

K
        Haha! Now you know what some of us feel like trying to do what you do best! 😘

1. K says:

foolme1time
          The last thing I need is another username and password; theletterbeforeL was perfect!

1. foolme1time says:

Oh K I’m sure you can handle it though! I do have a favor to ask, if you have time to find the thread when we were commenting on animals an HG spoke from above, lol would be so kind as to tell us where it is? There are a few who missed it and have ask. I of course have no luck in searching and finding it. 😘😘🤗

2. K says:

foolme1time
            Let me know if this is the correct thread?

HG Tudor
            MARCH 1, 2019 AT 16:15
            It’s like a bloody zoo in here.

3. foolme1time says:

K you are super awesome! 😘😘

4. K says:

foolme1time
            That is the assateague thread.

google: narcsite assateague (not assateague islands!!!) I kept getting vacation sites.

5. foolme1time says:

Thank you K! 😘

6. K says:

Any time, foolme1time!

2. Mercy says:

Haha K that happens to me once (not IG). I was so frustrated thinking up usernames. I ended up with ortegotacoshells. I was cooking at the time. It worked

1. K says:

Mercy
          Ha ha ha…. ortegotacoshells, I love it. I ended up choosing a character in one of my favorite books.

1. Mercy says:

K, thats much better than what I chose

2. K says:

Mercy
            Ha ha ha…I bet you won’t ever forget your password though, ortegotacoshells is unforgettable!

3. K says:

Correction: username

3. K says:

Instagram is fucking gay!

God that felt good! I love venting my spleen.

1. Mercy says:

Haha K, tell us how you really feel.

1. K says:

Mercy
        Ha ha ha…I had to change my username! Bastards!

2. Claire says:

K–I hate to beat a dead horse asking you questions–but please lead me to the water.. Is there a link you recommend (I am thinking youtube) that will show me how to effectively do the searches you do on here?) I am trying to avoid sifting through random (potential garbage) links on there that won’t help. I mean, one is an hour long! I have ADD as it is for things that don’t really interest me. Thank you!!!!!

1. K says:

Claire
        Ha ha ha…you are not beating a dead horse; ask as many questions as you like. Most of what I do is instinct and this includes searches on narcsite, however, I can show you how to search so it becomes easier the more you do it.

Do you want to search comments or articles? Or both? Let me know what you are looking for and I will show you how to find it.

1. Claire says:

Mostly comments but knowledge of both would be nice!

1. K says:

Claire
            It is easy to start with your own comments so pick a recent comment (a week or two old) and pick out a word or phrase that you wrote, type narcsite in the google bar and then type the word or phrase and then hit enter/return and it should pull up the thread.

Try: narcsite bumfuzzling

It should pull up: golden rules of freedom – No 4.

Let me know how it goes.

2. K says:

Claire
            Looking for articles is fairly easy. When you read an article, take a word or phrase from it, that you will remember, and type it into the search function on the upper right and that should pull it up (e.g. Weebles wobble or F.R.E.E.).

Let’s do a Lit Crawl:

1. Aldous Huxley
            2. Moonraker
            3. Chaucer
            4. Ray Bradbury
            5. Josef K

3. Claire says:

K—I did the first two and they pop up in early (2015) blog entries.. How are you able to link up to actual comments? For instance, there are apparently scattered discussions on various topics with catch phrases that I presume you can locate?

4. K says:

Claire
            Yes, you can locate certain discussions by using a single word or catch phrase. foolme1time wanted to know which thread the “animal” discussion was on, so I used “assateague” to pull it up.

NarcAngel posted a very funny comment to DUTG on The Seven Sins of the Empath’s Self-Doubt so, if I wanted to find her comment, I would google: narcsite flaming vegas duo.

If you wanted to look up the Michael Jackson discussion (narc’s reality gap) Google: narcsite Michael Jackson, narcsite binoculars and walkie talkies pulls up Nightlife.

Let me know if this helps you or not. Ask as many questions as you like because once you learn how to navigate the blog then you can really have fun with it.

5. Claire says:

K I will play around! Thank you so much!! Anything NA posts is worth a read.

6. K says:

My pleasure, Claire!
            NarcAngel’s comments are a riot, just google: narcsite NarcAngel and you can pull them up! Ha ha ha…if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

Somebody tell me wtf is going on with Instagram because I just created an account to stalk HG, he’s not doing anything lately, and who knows how I ended up following all the pages of elephants and cute animals in nature. Now I have daily news about African giraffes and little cute elephant babies.

1. K says:

Sweetest Perfection
        After reading the comments on the two links below, I thought: Shit! I better get my ass over to instagram to see what the hell is going on!

I was expecting some big revelation but I didn’t see anything! WTF!

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

K, that’s what I meant. There’s nothing going on so I started liking pictures of animal kingdom…

1. K says:

Sweetest Perfection
            I was baffled by the animal pics! WTF!!! Christ, I hope HG isn’t going soft on us.

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

K, I’m on the beach, it’s my birthday tomorrow, and I may have 99 problems, but a Narc ain’t one. HAHAHA!

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

Omg K, now it is true: GO TO IG!

4. K says:

Sweetest Perfection
            The Big Reveal has occurred! I read that going private increases your followers.

5. Sweetest Perfection says:

Κ, I was referring more to the big news that HG and SM are moving in together!

6. K says:

Sweetest Perfection
            Ha ha ha…Move in Day is the Big Reveal! I am happy and apprehensive at the same time.

7. Sweetest Perfection says:

K, I wonder how he’s gonna be able to maintain this blog and write with SM so close … and I am very worries for her tbh. HG, you didn’t hear that!

1. Don’t be concerned about my ability to maintain my blog and the writing – it is business as usual. We are not joined at the hip!
            2. Why worry for her? She’s a capable person.

9. Sweetest Perfection says:

I worry because I fear you, HG. Of course she is capable, we all here are. I want to believe in the new dynamic but I don’t even know what that new dynamic is although I am sure it will always benefit you, and not necessarily the Empath. But to be honest, I think I’m extrapolating your case to my narc’s and his wife: they give the impression they are the perfect loving couple but inside all that superficial bliss lies the truth of his cheating, his fuel matrix, his withdrawal of affection and silent treatments that made her look for counseling therapy, and all those things that thanks to your work I have dodged and that ironically I’m scared you make SM go through. I am a skeptical Empath; you narcs shaped me this way.

10. K says:

Sweetest Perfection
            HG is a polymath so I think he will be fine and he ran it quite well while in a relationship with Kim.

Quite well?!!

12. Sweetest Perfection says:

Hahaha! K! You offended his majesty with your use of a degree adverb. You need to speak in superlatives, always! Lol.

13. K says:

Sweetest Perfection
            Ha ha ha…I am going to start using the nth degree. Go big or go home!

14. Sweetest Perfection says:

Go Greater! Hahaha.

15. K says:

HG
            Ha ha ha…ok, how about: HG ran the blog in spectacular fashion while in a relationship with Kim.

Much better, HG approves!

17. K says:

Ha ha ha…thanks for the laugh, HG.

18. Alexissmith2016 says:

I disagree. HG doesn’t pay us anywhere near the amount of attention we deserve.

Hahahaha x