The Effect of No Contact on the Narcissist

THE EFFECT OF NO CONTACT ON THE NARCISSIST

You know that No Contact is the key to beating the narcissist, but how does it affect the narcissist?

This Logic Bulletin explains to you what happens when you impose your No Contact Regime and how you can expect the narcissist to respond.

It covers Lesser, Mid-Range and Greater Narcissists in fascinating detail.

How does the narcissist feel?

What happens if you tip-off the narcissist that you are leaving him or ending the relationship?

What happens to the narcissist if you end the relationship and say nothing?

How does the narcissist respond?

What do you need to look out for in terms of common errors which will prejudice your no contact regime and place you at risk?

What will the narcissist do by way of response, so you can ascertain how to avoid this?

The content of this Logic Bulletin will give you these answers and more so you can build your Logic Defences and understand what will happen when you impose no contact now or in the future.

Obtain here

15 thoughts on “The Effect of No Contact on the Narcissist

1. themsmith77 says:

I ghosted mine when I seen him change. I knew that he was changing and I seen the female(s) stuff over his apartment and I hadn’t been there all week, So, I dipped. Blocked him on Facebook and phone. I have had weird stuff happen. Fake friend requests, fake messenger request from friends who are already friends. I know it’s him. This was not happening before until I left him alone. Why do they do that? Act like they don’t want you and then you leave it’s a problem. I was told it was a good thing that I didn’t break up with him face to face. Now, I truly believe it. He might have beat me up or something. I am athletic, ex military and took a little bit of Ju Jitsu, but no match for him I tell you that. Now, I know why he always wanted to wrestle with me..to test how strong I was and formulate a plan to hurt me. I was under the influence that the new supply(s) would suffice. Hell, he has THREE PHONES and I figured he’d be fine with his new or old toy. I didn’t think that it would come to that above. That is why I carry. I am not going to be a victim of abuse again. I seen this coming and I vacated. Will he go away since I caused such an open salt wound?? I don’t know what he will do next but I feel like he needs to move on. He has plenty of new prospects or even old ones to chose from, what is so special about me??? I just was good to him, tried to do things with him, but I guess he was not happy because he couldn’t control what I have. They do have abandonment issues like crazy. He hated when I left him after being intimate. I didn’t understand why he would geek and get nutty. One day, he threatened me because I was going to go home. He said he was not going to let me leave. He was absolutely serious. The look on his face said so. I don’t scare easy, but I said to myself, how the hell am I going to get out of this?? Well, the opening presented itself and I took it. Today makes 65 days of no contact. 65!!! I am trying to be careful, watchful and aware of my surroundings because with these people/creatures…you never know.

2. Sophia says:

Is the reaction the same for IPPS and IPSS? I was a IPSS, IPPS for 8 months, then IPSS for a year.
    I implemented no contact right after our email consultation. I’ve been reading your books, again, and I’m feeling much better. Thank you!

Thank you for reading. The response is of a greater magnitude for the IPPS than the IPSS because of the very important status of the IPPS and all that comes with that.

3. Mary says:

Holy crap. That was so revealing, HG. Wow. I had not realized that my first love, someone I dated a year and a half when I was in high school, was a lesser narc! Thought it was just love that was too immature to survive, that it was not healthy, but not all bad. The way our breakup fits your description is so eerie it’s like you were there.

He was 24 when I was 16 so there was a significant age difference, and I don’t think he ever cheated, but he expressed constant fear that I would, and he would make threats. It started out loving and passionate. His family had only seen his angry side, and they all said I had saved him. I thought we were going to get married. It felt real, like having someone just love and accept him WAS what he needed. But it wasn’t enough, it was never enough, and I didn’t know at the time, he was stalking me while we were together. His rage showed at times and once he put his fist through his windshield.

Ultimately I ended it over the phone because he was being verbally abusive, and I wanted to just not deal with it anymore for a bit. This enraged him, so he got more threatening. At this point, I knew I never wanted to see him again. It was a shitty ending for a long relationship (that’s long for a teenager). He stalked and threatened me and my loved ones over a year. He sued me for losing his class ring, which was dismissed thankfully. He screamed threats at my grandmother when he drove past her house. He harassed both my parents, he found my dorm phone number in college later and called there, he harassed a friend. Then it would die down a bit, and then start again. He passed me on the road one day, then turned around and followed me. He saw me at the mall and threatened me and called me a whore publicly for things he imagined I was doing (I wasn’t). It took a year, but finally we were able to charge him with stalking and harassment. He took a plea deal which resulted in a restraining order. He did at least follow the order and leave us the fuck alone.

In all of that, I see how he was demanding fuel from everyone I loved when he couldn’t get it from me. The fact that I would even have just wanted a moment to breathe after an argument, that was a huge insult to him, and what started his rage spiraling.

It’s so fucking crystal clear now!

Thank you, HG.

You are welcome Mary.

4. HG Tudors # 1 fan says:

I hope RS, did not contact her narc.

October 20th is a day for celebration. Hang in there.

5. ;peace out says:

Dad was an ‘elite’ and he was very violent.

6. Jenna says:

“Knee-jerk reaction”
    Cave-man like…

7. Everything word in this article, is spot on HG.

Thank you.

8. Diva says:

HG How does a lesser react to being told that you are not interested if he has asked you out. I didn’t so much say that I wasn’t interested in him……..I was too afraid too……..instead I said I wasn’t interested in men………however now I think he thinks I am interested in women!!!!! Although that doesn’t seem to be putting him off either……..What is the best way to get rid of a lesser that is pursuing you, without wounding them. This is someone that I cannot completely avoid but I have never dated. If for example he found out I was seeing someone else after I have said to him I am not interested in men, is he going to react badly?????? I wish I hadn’t read this article…….just a few months ago, two miles up the road from me, a women was murdered, stabbed 50+ times, by a man that she simply did not want to be in a relationship with……although in this case, she had been in a relationship with him and then called it off……..Diva

Dependent on how it is done, he may persevere (but not for long) or if you wound you will cause an ignition of fury and he will lash out at you with heated fury. If you deny a narcissist, you wound us, the most effective way with a Lesser during seduction is to tell him nothing and just disappear, ensure he is blocked and hopefully he does not know where you live.

1. Diva says:

Again you are correct, the Lesser did persevere but not for long, I just didn’t reply to his messages or phone calls. He did not get very far with me other than a few conversations that were unavoidable. This is a small town where everyone is related and as such, he knows exactly where I live……and even if he didn’t…….it’s my guess after reading your articles, that any narc interested in an empath, would not rest until they had that information in any event. I am hoping that is the end of him, as it wasn’t really a seduction period of any kind…..he was just testing out the waters and found those waters ice cold!!!! Thank you for your reply…… I didn’t think I was going to get one and I know better than to ask!!!!!……….Diva

You are welcome.

9. Windstorm2 says:

I am, unfortunately, one of those people who often have to hear something over and over before understanding will occur. I think I have finally understood why everyone always preaches “no contact.” I’ve never understood that despite my many experiences with narcissists over the course of my life.

I have never used no contact and never seen the importance of it. Not implementing no contact has never hurt me. I think I finally understand this dichotomy. It is because I have never had any type of relationship with a lesser narcissist. Reading this it finally hit me – for all of you all involved with lessers, it can be essential for your safety and to escape the narc. Thanks be to God, I’ve only had midrangers and greaters (who feared legal consequences). At least I am capable of understanding, even if it comes slowly.

The Mockery of Mimicry