A Not So Royal Narcissist Part 15

A NOT SO ROYAL NARCISSIST PART 15

With the narcissist formerly known as HRH now firmly ensconced in Los Angeles, what more can you understand from her behaviour?

What was the impact of the latest failure in the court action against the press?

What was really going on in Archie´s first birthday video?

What does the proposed publication “Finding Freedom” tell us?

What motivated the letter to the newspaper editors of four of the UK´s largest newspapers?

What does the involvement in Project Angel Food demonstrate?

Understand more about the narcissistic dynamic with regard to this high profile situation and utilise the information garnered to understand more about your own situation.

Utilise the analysis to assist someone you know who is ensnared by a narcissist but does not realise they are.

Unrivalled analysis coming soon!

A Not So Royal Narcissist Part 14

The Knowledge Vault

The Inside Track – The Prediction

A Very Royal Narcissist – Update Part 12

A Very Royal Narcissist – Part 11

A Very Royal Narcissist 10

A Very Royal Narcissist – Part 9

A Very Royal Narcissist – Part 8

A Very Royal Narcissist – Part 7

A Very Royal Narcissist – Part 6

A Very Royal Narcissist : Part 5 (Prince Andrew)

Understanding Empathy : The Difference Between Empath, Normal and Narcissist

A Very Royal Narcissist 4 : Aftermath and Reaction

A Very Royal Narcissist – Part 3

A Very Royal Narcissist 2

A Very Royal Narcissist 1

126 thoughts on “A Not So Royal Narcissist Part 15

1. Violetta says:

I think I finally understand the reason MM made all those expensive changes to Frogmore, like the yoga floor & the copper bathtub, when it’s widely suspected she already knew they wouldn’t live there. It was to PUNISH people. HM, for giving them a cottage instead of a castle, the Cambridges, for short-circuiting her attempts to snoop, & of course the British, for not 100% adoring her as she was entitled.

2. Violetta says:

More words of wisdom from DM comments:

P D Greko, Oxford, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago

As an American I do know what I am talking about – this is all you need to know on this topic – MM is the true English Rose. Hopefully she will return to the UK to heal all – Please come home to the UK Princess of Hearts – your country needs you.

Charles, Nottingham, 12 hours ago

You need to seek treatment asap

3. Jolene says:

Hey HG Tudor, have you lost interest in publishing this article? I have been eagerly waiting for it. 😁 I admit I didn’t have the patience to scroll through the comments, probably parts of this article were discussed there. Cheers!

4. Ruth Barber says:

Are you actually going to write this article or what?

I choose what.

1. Ruth Barber says:

good for you

I know. It’s great being me.

1. Sue Camies says:

Totally live love love your informative insight into Meghans mind motivations and needs.

Thank you.

2. Monika Anna says:

Are you going to write it? Or not?

Someone’s time would be better spent reading Miss Manners than about the former Miss Markle.

Indeed.

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest NarcAngel,
        Your expert assistance with directions to induction classes appear to be required 🤣
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

3. Violetta says:

I’m hearing a Coastie accent. In parts of Philly, Joisey, and B’klyn, “or what” functions as a question mark.

Now I’m homesick.

1. Ruth Barber says:

No need to be homesick, it’s British and from a part of that country where people are expected to be direct and tell it like it is. We also expect people to do what they say they are going to do and call it dishonesty if they don’t..

4. Ruth Barber says:

Was there a polite way of saying it?

‘HG, would you let me know when this article is going to be published please?’ Evidently beyond you.

1. Silly Brit says:

The dogs, when not fed fresh meat, start turning on their owner…..

2. Violetta says:

I’m not a visual thinker, but does Silly Brit have the same Gravatar as Pamela?

3. Silly Brit says:

Who?

You, Pamela. You are posting under Silly Brit now.

5. Ruth Barber says:

It’s not so much about turning on anyone – It’s more about concern over what is looking increasingly like the Emperors new clothes. Whether we consider the way of saying it rude or polite, the point remains the same. The question is the issue, not the packaging and the question has not been answered.

The question was answered.

3. Renarde says:

Norty Ruth.

4. Love says:

Gosh I miss all the drama of the past! Somebody would come to the blog, yell and or rant, accuse you of something, kick up a lot of dust, get in a big fight with a group of people, and then they’d leave. Only to return to do it all again on another article.
      Things seem so much tamer now. Why is that?

It neither happened much in the past either. Most of the time it is a constructive environment. Rather than relying on memory, have you any actual evidence of the number of “spats” as a proportion of “non-spat” comments say 3 years ago as to compared to now, Love? That would provide a more reliable measurement.

1. Love says:

Right you are Sir. Data before drama. I will categorize the 4 years of comments into spat vs non-spat, and calculate the statistical significance of the decreased amount of spat. Please stay tuned.

Before you do so, be careful to ensure a spat is a spat and not just a disagreement. Certain individuals make the mistake of labelling being corrected as “an attack”, therefore the correct label for a spat must be achieved before you embark upon this analysis!

2. Love says:

If I rely solely on my narcissistic traits, then everything will be an attack. Thereby falling into the spat category. I must summon the Empath Gods for this endeavor.
            Oh Great Empath Goddess, guide me!

That does not make sense. I am a narcissistic psychopath and thus have plenty of narcissistic traits and I am perfectly capable of differentiating between a spat and a robust discussion. It has nothing to do with narcissistic traits.

I will help you.
            1. Pointing out somebody is incorrect and doing so politely and constructively with reference to evidence is not an attack or spat.
            2. Somebody using insulting language, failing to take on board a point advanced by evidence, jumping to conclusions with evidence, ignoring salient points is the behaviour of a spat.

4. Love says:

Thank you for your wisdom… it appears I will be forever be in need of your assistance with these new found traits of mine.

Nothing to do with your traits.

6. Violetta says:

Tone in written communication matters.

To be fair, I can see myself using Ruth’s original wording when I was in Ms. Mona Lisa Vito mode, but I wouldn’t be offended by HG replying, “I choose what.”

Maybe I spent too much time in Brooklyn.

7. Renarde says:

Love

I do understan whst you are saying but I’ve never witnessed many true attacks on here.

They do occur, from time to time

I did witness a particularly PA comment a while ago. I won’t repeat it because no reason.

I GENUINELY believe that the issuer of that comment didn’t percieve how utterly lacking in empathy it was. And why would she? Narc.

You know as well as I do that spats must and will occur. In fact I did it myself the other day. When I calmed down, I realised I was in the wrong and apologised. Accepted.

I urge you to visit other big relationship boards and see how often genuine OPs are attacked. Their experiences invalidated. All narcs. Directed at Empaths who are in trauma.

I explained it to another poster. If I am helping another Empath and they are getting it and suddenly someone attacks me, well that speaks volumes.

The explanation is this. My response has ignited the fury in them because they now feel uncomfortable and are lashing out to stop the discomfort and heal the wound. Sometimes others, usually narcs, will pile on. Other reasons too but that’s broadly it. Other poster, yeah I get it. That makes sense.

You just dont see that on here.

Hg deserves a huge amount of not only gratitude but recognition for his work. Both in writing and in moderation.

8. Ruth Barber says:

HG Tudor has in some part answered the question that led me to this website in the first place, which is can someone be both a narcissist and a psychopath, or is narcissism part of the psychopathic personality. If not, how are the narcissistic traits distinguished from the psychopathic personality?.

5. Dolores Haze says:

HG, OMG! Now the ditching of BFF Jessica Mulroney! Please, release this new analysis as soon as you can!

6. Violetta says:

Meghan Markle’s speech to her high school involved:

1) an opening section lifted from Grey’s Anatomy;
    2) claims that she was traumatized by witnessing the LA riots in ’92 (at a time when half-sister Samantha says Thomas Markle had taken Meghan to Palm Springs).

Acquisition of traits, anyone?

7. Lumain vv says:

Cannot wait to read the analysis

8. Violetta says:

Best DM reply EVER:

Original Comment:

MummyMarkle, Luton, Syria, 17 hours ago
    Meghan is the most gracious women to have walked God’s flat earth. How dare Kate complain about her workload , its her fault Meghan went to the US . When Meghan finally becomes Queen hopefully she can call out Kate.

Reply:

SimonC63, North, United Kingdom, 15 hours ago
    That’s it, it turns out my dealer is selling me duff stuff. I want the number of your dealer immediately!

9. Hargitay Judit says:

HG Tudor, do you think it is possible that a “milder version” narcissist becomes more and more narcissistic, actually turning into almost mental under monumental pressure? This is my impression of MM when witnessing this globally displayed saga. She seems to become more and more desparate and off to me. Or is it just her true colours showing?

One is either a narcissist or one is not. A “Milder version” may be someone who is narcissistic, but not a narcissist or a normal and possibly an empath. The appearance of “turning almost mental under monumental pressure” may actually be the erosion of emotional empathy caused by an external stressor and you can understand more about this in Why Am I Behaving Like A Narcissist.

10. Violetta says:

Recent DM dialogue:

Original Comment:

Blastman, Kane, United States, 10 hours ago

Meghan is very supportive. She gave up everything to make sure that Harry was happy.

Reply:

NativeAmericanIndian, Houston, United States, 10 hours ago

Bite me.

11. Violetta says:

DM headline:

“Prince Harry made decision to quit Royal Family NOT Meghan Markle and is angry at ‘Megxit’ description because it suggests she dictated the move, new biography will claim”

By now, she probably has him so brainwashed he believes it.

12. Tris says:

Just now watched the birthday post and was wondering if anyone else caught this at the very end?: I’m my opinion, it sounded like Archie was saying “Da da da da” while looking and reaching out to his dad. MM then quickly looked at the camera and inferred that what Archie was really saying was, “Duck Rabbit.” It was as if she couldn’t acknowledge that her son was saying “Dadda.”

1. Violetta says:

He was saying “Dada.” It’s one of the first things most babies say, because it just involves tongue and palate, while “Mama” requires control of lips as well.

On the bright side, someone has been reading to him, because he was turning the pages beautifully. I hope whoever it is uses better books for that age group.

13. Violetta says:

More edifying dialogue from DailyMail:

Original post

accueilles, Skegness, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
    Meghan is the real queen, too bad the RF could not accommodate her, but I always had a feeling she was made for better things.

Replies

Sheville, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
    Are you on drugs?

Kimbo K, Middle, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
    Nut job.

granny b, Yorks, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
    Too much sea air.

katie, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
    You need to go out for a walk. Lockdown is getting to you.

1. commonsense says:

This is the UK, not Peronist Argentina. Members of the Royal Family are expected to be sensible, understated and dignified. They use their presence to promote good causes, not vice versa. Do you really think that members of the RF should throw tantrums every time they don’t get their own way, refuse to be part of joint ventures, sue any paper that dares to criticise them, throw in the towel after less than 18 months because they can make more money as celebrities than they would if they actually behaved as a royal should? if Markle is what you consider to be Royal because of her behaviour, there are plenty more d grade celebrities that can do just the same and probably much more..

14. Violetta says:

DM headline: “EXCLUSIVE: ‘It’s been anything but a fairy tale.’ Meghan wants Finding Freedom biography released NOW, believing it will set the record straight, reveal her vulnerable side and shatter her image as a rude, demanding diva”

Daddy, I want the Oompa-Loompas to release the book NOW!

15. Violetta says:

A blogger known as Skippy posted the following pictures. They serve both as a counter-argument to MM’s claim that she didn’t know much about the BRF and as a terrifying demonstration of acquisition of traits:

1. Violetta says:

Whoops! pic of her young in front of Diana shrine is photoshopped, but the rest speak for themselves.

16. HG, why do you think Piers Morgan is saying he may have taken it too far in his criticism of MM? Perhaps she’s threatened him with legal action like she did the other publications?

To control the person who asked him the question in the interview, he doesn’t genuinely think he went too far. Nothing to do with the threat of legal proceedings. He will do it again if his need for control merits it. Morgan is a huge hypocrite

17. Violetta says:

Town & Country article: “Meghan Markle Is Poised to Become the Most Prominent Influencer in the World”

While the backbiting in the comments isn’t a patch on the KTN Facebook’s, it’s pretty vicious. There are, indeed, some bigots posting, but even people who rip into the classless behavior, the insult to the RF in particular and the UK in general, or the hypocrisy are accused of prejudice. One critical reader responded by noting that she herself was mixed race, just like MM.

(As usual, I directed people to Narcsite, listing a few of the individuals who’ve been analyzed in order to show that NO-ONE gets special treatment around here.)

Thank you for the balanced referral Violetta.

18. Em says:

Calling her son silly – I hated that bit. No positive reinforcement to be seen. And this was the best version of vid?

1. Em says:

No eye contact with A and just as importantly he never once looked at his mother – there just seemed to me no connection. I believe she even blamed him jokingly at one point for the story going wrong or something. She had a battle of wills about which book – we’ve all had battles with our kids but not on a vid which was controlled and released. Why publish that? It wasn’t cute. She was trying to control. She’d have been better doing the book reading separately and showing a vid of A enjoying his birthday somehow even with mud pies. The poor child didn’t even have a party outfit on – it all looked so odd.

1. Violetta says:

To be fair, there a pics of me at my first birthday wearing an undershirt, a diaper, a pink ribbon holding up what little hair I had managed to grow in a vertical bunch (which my mother later explained she had achieved with soap and water), and a thoroughly clueless expression. I had no idea what was going on, though I have been told I liked the cake

Fortunately, they have not been released to the general public. That, I think, is the issue.

1. Mary says:

My thought is, the baby was not the important part of this video, his was a walk on part so it didn’t matter what he was wearing, all that mattered was how SHE looked on camera. And I also noticed there was no connection, no bond, no eye contact, no arm rubbing, between the two. Perhaps it was the wrong time of day for the baby, but then, why release the video if it isn’t cute and sweet and all love-y? Maybe because M saw absolutely nothing amiss.

19. Empath007 says:

I’ve caught up a bunch on this series you are doing…this is great ! watching the public’s reactions to all of this is so interesting. Just yesterday I saw that the author Emily Giffin had called Megan out as “cold and unmaternal – self absorbed” etc, and yet was receiving so much back lash for pointing out things that are true. It amazes me. Once again I just bite my tongue, so many people on each side of the equation… I know what the truth is… because I have your articles pointing at the evidence ! But people don’t want to hear the evidence…

HG is it difficult as an aware narcissist to NOT be able to tell people IRL what exactly is going on with people that confuse them ?? Do you sit there thinking “you idiot…. you have no idea” or do you find it entertaining to watch the wide range of reactions… I couldn’t imagine knowing the truth as well as you do…and not really being able to discuss it… but then again I’m an empath and always seeking “the truth”

Also…. anyone else falling in love with prince Harry ?? anyone ? Harry if you see this, I doubt I could be as exciting as Megan for you…. but hit me up when you need a shoulder to cry on when she disengages ! HAHA!

Look forward to whats to come in this series !

20. Dolores Haze says:

HG, while I’m anticipating this #15 analysis, I cannot get over MM’s grey roots in the video. She’s so focused on looking fabulous all the time, and then such a blunder… Do you think it’s possible her narcissism literally blinded her and she didn’t notice the outgrown roots and thought she looked perfect?

1. Violetta says:

She wasn’t trying to look down wit da peeps, see my Covid roots and just-like-you clothes?

Other theories are she’s pregnant and avoiding dye chems. 9 more months of belly-clutching.

The rest of the world will have the morning sickness.

2. PortiaRose says:

Or did Harry get over-excited and post it before MM had time to vet it properly? In which case he has probably been paying a high price ever since.

21. Violetta says:

HG:

You are really spoiling us with the extra time.

I shall try not to get too used to it.

22. Renarde says:

Fave FB comment? THIS WRITING IS DISGUSTING AND THE OWNER IS DISGUSTING!

That is one helluva burn!

Closely followed by the thoughtful lady who stated, well I’m not an expert but Markles isnt one.

Genious!

1. Kim e says:

I just cant bring myself to read the replies on FB or IG. I become completely overwhelmed and anxious. Maybe it is the Contagion in me…….but I cant do it.
      But I do enjoy when the funny ones are shared here.

1. Renarde says:

Kim e

They are just so shouty in FB!

1. Kim e says:

Renarde
          How you doing lady? Your world peaceful for now?

1. Renarde says:

Kim e

I’m ok. I have be named on said FB group. I’m the only that has. It’s on the Empath quiz.

How flattering!

2. Kim e says:

Renarde
            There will be a lane named after you for sure😀😀😀😀🎉🎉

3. Renarde says:

Kim e

It’s very strange when I’ve had that happen before. Very. I got a but if a shock today.

Oh God, I could have a lane but I bet you they use my old Fet nickname which I wont repeat.

If I get one, we will have to have a ceremonial opening! 💛🎩🦊

2. Renarde says:

Kim e

Further to previous, I’ve just spent a happy hour scrolling through the comments. Indeed I was correct, this place is an Elsian peace compared to over there.

The squabbling! The fuck offs! The insane!

1. Kim e says:

Ren
          Sounds like narc Disney Land. Glad I am not venturing in.

1. Renarde says:

It is, they’re on Fantasy Island, most of them!

The plane! The plane!

I’ve already observed a few little Nic-Nacs running about!

2. Bibi says:

Hahahaha @ that comment.

There is another frequent FB commenter who says weird shit to HG like, ‘Thank GOD she got away from you and I hope your kind sees the fire in hell that you deserve [run on sentence run on sentence, misspelling, misspelling,] May you never live to see the light of day!!!! [more cliches] and then she linked to some book that has been shown to be a conspiracy theory.

1. Renarde says:

Bibi

Intresting on conspiracy theory book!

2. Em says:

Just had a look on fb. 😱

3. Violetta says:

I know. Makes me feel my doctoral program wasn’t really, y’know, rigorous.

1. Renarde says:

Vi

I agreed. I now feel qualified to say anything!

1. Renarde says:

*dont

Durr!!!

23. Lorelei says:

Why hasn’t Julie weighed in? She has HG’s support on the matter.

No she does not have my support. Why are you persisting in bringing in up a matter again and again? Nobody has mentioned this matter recently. You have been told, like everyone else involved in that notorious threat that it is at an end. It is unhelpful and unnecessary.

1. Bibi says:

I must have missed something.

It is concluded.

1. Thought this meant you were done with the article for a second…darn. looking forward to reading it!

2. Bibi says:

Fair enough.

2. Me too…I was away from the blog in the Fall 🤷‍♀️

3. Em says:

Me too

2. Love says:

What notorious threat??? What happened?

Thread, not threat. The matter is concluded.

3. Lorelei says:

I disagree.

You are wrong. The matter is concluded.

2. Violetta says:

Her opinion doesn’t matter, Lorelei. She started in on me at one point for making snarky remarks about Wuhan, so I just got even more snarky to her, and HG has so far never objected.

I think he doesn’t want us to rely on him for rescue. We need to be able to slug it out ourselves–metaphorically speaking (unless somebody really wants to bang u out blud wit da West Staines Massiv).

24. CandaceMarie says:

Can’t wait!

25. lisk says:

I would love this as a quiz-first-buy-for-answers-later piece.

I wonder how well many of us might already know (or can intuit) MM’s sheNARCigans?

1. Renarde says:

Probably quite a few of us now I’d imagine lisk.

Prediction: MM is working with Oprah on an interview.

26. Em says:

Can’t wait!

Going to have to!

1. Em says:

😂 excited.

1. Violetta says:

When reader suspects that except when Megs trots Harry out for some kind of PR, she’s making him sleep under the stairs like Harry Potter.

If you want further entertainment have a look on the KTN Facebook page for this article and read the comments

2. Dolores Haze says:

OMG, HG! I just read those FB comments… Well, in addition to your expert arguments it proves yet again the incredible allure of narcissists, the way they charm and deceive so many people. Even my empathic husband be like, “well, Meghan is really great in the way she helps Harry finally grow up and find his own adult path in life; she deserves gratitude…” and I’m like, “what the f are you talking about after everything I’ve taught you about narcissism???”

Indeed it does and it demonstrates how narcissists can be fooled by narcissists judging by the behaviour of a couple of commenters, the rest just don’t like somebody they like being called a narcissist and rather than look at the evidence and analysis they get upset. The ones who are adamant and insulting despite evidence to the contrary are entertaining and show their true colours.

4. MB says:

There are much worse things somebody you’re a fan of could be called other than “narcissist”. Not exactly fighting words. I don’t know what’s gotten everybody so riled up!

Well for some, MB, it amounts to a threat to their control but they do not realise it.

6. Violetta says:

I’d have to join Facebook to see comments, wouldn’t I?

7. Kim e says:

Violetta…you do not have to join FB to see KTN posts

8. Violetta says:

Kim E:

How do I do this, then? I had found the KTN Facebook page, but when I clicked on comments for that article, I kept getting a Log in or Register prompt.

9. Kim e says:

Violetta
            OK. I am officially a moron. I tested it out before I answered you. But when I answered I was thinking Instagram where you would have to follow
            SO….. yes. You would have to join FB. Join it. Look at KRN and then delete your account
            My apologizes.

10. Violetta says:

Kim E:

Never mind, can see comments on laptop but not phone.

At least 80% argumentum ad hominem with a dollop of Appeal to False Authority and Burden of Proof.

No one, so far, has chosen to “Write a detailed thesis attacking HG Tudor´s work.” I’d very much like to see such a project, containing direct quotes from HG as well as paraphrases, properly cited, so we can check the original wording ourselves, and of course involving counter-arguments and rebuttals as well as alternate views from accepted sources.

Btw, the fact that HG has chosen to take a partly literary approach with the monologues and dialogues instead of a clinical one is not unheard of. Theodore Rubin did so in Jordi and Lisa and David; RD Laing did so in Knots. Laing got particular flack for saying in other works that many “maladjusted” individuals were actually too sane to “adjust” to a sick society.

11. Empath007 says:

In regards to reactions… I feel like the two main things that get people enraged about hearing the truth about Megan have to do with Gender and Race… there are a group of people who believe she is being outed for these two things, not understanding that narcissism does not have anything to do with gender and race.

12. Witch says:

In some cases she is being dragged because she’s half black. Not by HG specifically but by some people who are against her for that reason which means that people who have legitimate criticises also face the backlash.
            There was a comment here HG published where someone called her the “n-word” (didn’t think it should have been allowed through but hey.) I also saw another comment else where saying “she’s ugly and she’s black!”
            This is part of why people are being defensive.

Indeed there are moronic racist comments directed at her and one should not hide from shining a light on such behaviour.
            Being defensive with regard to racist comments make sense. Labelling an analysis based on narcissism as racist smacks of idiocy.

14. Witch says:

HG personally I think it’s understandable why people are suspicious and defensive over the analysis at first glance due to the circumstances I described. Of course to go on and on being accusatory after looking through your blog or receiving an explaination from you is dim.

The problem is Witch, many of them make the accusation without reading it first (dim) and if they make the accusation after reading it, they deserve to be taken out back and shot.

16. Violetta says:

How could anybody accuse you if being a bigot, HG? You hate everybody.

I have always maintained that I have no prejudices, I hate everybody equally.

18. Witch says:

that punishment makes sense for you as someone who doesn’t think the same way as I do.
            I think with emotion and I did so much more inappropriately before I found this blog. There are plenty of times I should have been “taken out back and shot” by your perspective, so I’m trying not to get on my high horse now with people who have just discovered your blog and are mainly thinking with emotion.

The individuals I am referring to are not long-suffering empaths clouded by ET, I know that when it appears. The individuals I am referring to are entirely different and hence the remedy proposed is the only appropriate one.

20. Witch says:

Understood HG

2. Violetta says:

Seen how Harry looks in the cancelled Invictus Games message?

Where’s Judas to sing:

My God, I saw him
          He looked three-quarters dead
          And he was so bad
          I had to turn my head

Except even Judas was capable of remorse.

1. Em says:

Yes Violetta! There is some thing wrong with him! H. Lots of blinking – reading his speech – looks ill – change of appearance – looks like he doesn’t give two hoots about the people he’s meant to be addressing. None of it adds up. He was one of the most relatable RF members now he’s completely detached. All the stuff he said before he left about wanting privacy, wanting to protect his family, I could have accepted if he really had wanted to slink off into anonymity – he’s just walked into the most high profile celeb, pap city in the world and they are courting attention. He wants to drop his title at the same time as using it to open doors. So many mixed messages. It’s like he lied about his mother about his reasons for leaving uk, he’s given us all two fingers and lording it over us.
            I guess this is Stockholm syndrome manifesting. It’s so ugly and sad. She’s aligned herself with Diana and the press hunting and made herself out to be just like Diana. Even got him to talk on tv about his mental health – made him very vulnerable.

27. Renarde says:

Yay! Excellent.

Project Angel Food? Sounds like shes gong to lob some coloured fruit sponges at the poor. Which I’m sure they’ll appreciate…

Hadmt appreciated shed lost the case though.

1. Violetta says:

Fruit sponge (you do mean the pudden, don’t you? The Italian version, zuppe ingeles, is amaze-balls) is all very well, but where would she write the motivational messages?

1. Renarde says:

Violetta

Ha ha! I meant angel food cake but I screwed it up. It’s an egg white only sponge in three layers, pink, white and yellow with icing.

The writing of messages would be vexatious though. I cant help thinking of ‘let them eat cake’. Perhaps she could spell it out. In cake.

I wouldnt let Halls do this though. For reasons.